What is WineSPIT?
WineSPIT is Hong Kong’s vibrant community of wine professionals, united to advance the city’s wine trade through skills development workshops, welcoming networking events and a robust annual conference, all fostering the exchange of best practices and professional cooperation.
Unique in Hong Kong, WineSPIT fosters the professional development and sharing of best practices in the city’s bustling wine trade. Topics chosen for the conference and workshops address members’ and industry’s feedback. High caliber guest speakers focus on the issues commonly faced by members. It offers an inviting, open-style platform for the exchange of ideas and discussion within the industry.
Membership provides free access or discounted rates for the following events:
- A full day of workshops specifically crafted with the needs of the local trade in mind
- Focus on practical sales skills, business and branding workshops
- A hands-on approach to technical wine knowledge and in-depth sessions on hot up-and-coming regions.
- Designed to supplement academic knowledge and theoretical sales techniques with practical, hands-on exercises
- Role-playing andcustomized sessions to offer first-hand, workplace-ready skills,particularly in areas many members are less comfortable in
– Tasting technique sessions
– Wine service sessions
– Communication skills
4 May 2017 (Thu) – Explore: Viticulture & Winemaking Decisions of Château Lagrange, by Matthieu Bordes | RSVP now
26 May 2017 (Fri) – Château de Figeac tasting, by Frédéric Faye
Workshop#12 (WineSPITers ONLY)
1 June 2017 (Thu) – Château Angélus tasting, by Stéphanie de Boüard-Rivoal
For more updates, photos, news, comments and more from our WineSPIT workshops, please join our new Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WineSPIT
Altaya Wines – ASC Fine Wines – Berry Bros. & Rudd – Crown Wine Cellars – Golden Gate Wine – Jebsen Fine Wines – Kedington Wines –Kerry Wines – Links Concept – Northeast Wines & Spirits – Ponti Wine Cellars – Summergate – Watson’s Wine